- What is it called when you are unaware of your surroundings?
- What is the antonym of unaware?
- What is a word for not knowing?
- What is the rarest emotion?
- What is the word for unknown person?
- What is another word for not known?
- What’s a word for not knowing how you feel?
- What do you call a person who hides their feelings?
- What is Nescience?
- What does unobservant mean?
- What is another word for unaware?
- What do you call someone who hides their pain behind a smile?
- What is the difference between unknown and not known?
- What does it mean to be unaware?
- What does precaution mean?
What is it called when you are unaware of your surroundings?
The definition of oblivious is being forgetful or unaware of your surroundings..
What is the antonym of unaware?
What is the opposite of unaware?awareconscioussensiblealertapprisedalive torespectfulwatchfulwarythoughtful89 more rows
What is a word for not knowing?
1. Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.
What is the rarest emotion?
10 Obscure Emotions That Actually Exist – And Their Names [VIDEOS]1 – Sonder. Sonder is that feeling when you realize that everyone you see, everyone who passes you by has their own complex life. … 2 – Zenosyne. … 3 – Chrysalism. … 4 – Monachopsis. … 5 – Lachesism. … 6 – Rubatosis. … 7 – Klexos. … 8 – Jouska.More items…•
What is the word for unknown person?
1 alien, concealed, dark, hidden, mysterious, new, secret, strange, unrecognized, unrevealed, untold. 2 anonymous, beyond one’s ken, nameless, uncharted, undiscovered, unexplored, unidentified, unnamed. 3 humble, little known, obscure, undistinguished, unfamiliar, unheard-of, unrenowned, unsung.
What is another word for not known?
What is another word for not known?unidentifiedanonymousunnamednamelessunknownunfamiliarincognitomysteriousunmarkedinnominate145 more rows
What’s a word for not knowing how you feel?
A common word for this condition is nonplussed.
What do you call a person who hides their feelings?
‘introvert’ may be word for the person who keeps his emotions to himself. The opposite being ‘extrovert’.
What is Nescience?
: lack of knowledge or awareness : ignorance.
What does unobservant mean?
: not observant: such as. a : not watchful or attentive unobservant of other people unobservant passersby.
What is another word for unaware?
Unaware Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for unaware?ignorantunconsciousobliviousuninformedunknowingunmindfulheedlessunsuspectingincognizantinnocent111 more rows
What do you call someone who hides their pain behind a smile?
OP DEFINITION eccedentesiast (noun) someone who hides pain behind a smile.
What is the difference between unknown and not known?
To summarise, “unknown” seems to imply it is likely not knowable (asking them won’t help), whereas “not known” tends to imply that it could be known, but isn’t (yet) (if only they would tell us, we would know).
What does it mean to be unaware?
Unaware is simply the opposite of “aware.” If you are unaware, you have no idea what’s going on. To be unaware is to be totally incognizant (but not incontinent). To be “caught unawares” means you were caught off guard or by surprise.
What does precaution mean?
care taken in advance1 : care taken in advance : foresight warned of the need for precaution. 2 : a measure taken beforehand to prevent harm or secure good : safeguard take the necessary precautions.